Friday, September 11, 2009
Scribbling as Fast I Can
Posted by JaneGS
My dear net-Friend, Maria Grazia from Fly High, as honored me with a Superior Scribbler award. I particularly love the image although I rarely hold a pen anymore but type madly.
Thank you, Maria!
Now the rules for this award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Here are my 5 Superior Scribblers! Some are newbies to my world, and some are old favorites, but all are interesting, informed, and entertaining.
1. Wuthering Expectations
2. Books Please
3. Melanie's Musings
4. Sue Wilkes
5. Peeking Between the Pages