In no particular order, although the first is the first book I put on my GoodReads TBR list.
- The Gentlemen of the Road, by Michael Chabon
- Villette, by Charlotte Bronte
- Agnes Grey, by Anne Bronte
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See
- Trinity, by Leon Uris
- Chesapeake, by James Michener
- Battle Cry of Freedom, by James MacPherson
- The Art of Eating, by M.F.K. Fisher
- The Proud Tower, by Barbara Tuchman
- Perdita, by Paula Byrne
Interestingly, none of these are on a reading list for this year. Maybe I've just gotten comfortable with where they are on the shelf. Anything I should push to the top of next year's lists?
Visit The Broke and the Bookish to see what others have a hard time committing to!
What's on your list of good intentions?