Saturday, June 17, 2023

JASNA Denver/Boulder Region Hosts 2023 AGM


This Wednesday, June 21, registration opens for the 2023 JASNA Annual General Meeting to be held in Denver, November 3-5, at the Gaylord Resort and hosted by the JASNA Denver/Boulder region, of which I am a founding and active member.

Any active member of JASNA can register to attend, and we are expecting registrations to max out early. The conference looks terrific with wonderful plenary speakers, lots of breakout sessions, and quite a few special treats.

The theme is Pride and Prejudice, which is reason enough for a reread of this marvelous classic.

Here is our Facebook page where you can get a taste of what we have in store: https://www.facebook.com/jasna2023 

If you do register, please let me know so that we can meet up. I am going to be busy on Thursday and Monday with special regional tours, but I am sure to be volunteering at other stations throughout the conference and hopefully finding time for a few breakout sessions myself.



3 comments:

  1. Hmm Jane that sounds fun. I would think of going if I weren't replacing a knee in mid-Oct. Maybe next time. I like that you are apart of this literary group. J.A. is always fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This conference sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Emily Gold always attends - it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete