Adam at Roof Beam Reader did a meme that made me smile, so I copied it and did my own version, based on books read in 2017.
I love this time of year--looking back and planning ahead!
- In high school I was: The Beekeeper’s Apprentice (Laurie R. King) (actually my parents had bees at the time, so this is not totally fabricated!)
- People might be surprised (by): Dragon Teeth (Michael Crichton)
- I will never be: A Marked Man (Barbara Hamilton)
- My fantasy job is: A Walk Along the Wall (Hunter Davies)
- At the end of a long day I need: Home Cooking (Laurie Colwin)
- I hate it when: Leaving Everything Most Loved (Jacqueline Winspear)
- Wish I had: News of the World (Paulette Giles)
- My family reunions are: Homegoing (Yaa Gyasi)
- At a party you’d find me with: The Brontes (Juliet Barker)
- I’ve never been to: The Underground Railroad (Colson Whitehead)
- A happy day includes: Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (Fannie Flagg)
- Motto I live by: Yes Please (Amy Poehler)
- On my bucket list is: Journey to Munich (Jacqueline Winspear)
- In my next life, I want to have: Three Men in a Boat (Jerome K. Jerome)
Feel free to play along and provide a link to your list or provide it in the comments.
Happy holidays and happy reading!