Thursday, January 28, 2010
Superior Scribbler Award
Posted by JaneGS
The Superior Scribble award was bestowed upon yours truly by Meredith of Austenesque Reviews.
Thank you so much, Meredith. I love being part of this great Austen/bookish/travel/movies online community
Superior Scribble Award rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
With no further ado, I hereby bestow the Superior Scribbler Award to the following:
1. Lynda at Bookstains - a fairly new book blog, a blog sibling to my favorite Echostains, which is always a visual pleasure.
2. Lindsey at Sparks Notes - one of my newer finds in the book blogosphere and a must visit because of the eclectic books reviewed.
3. Laura at Laura's Review - another new find for me; visually stimulating as well as a nice cross-section of exactly the kind of books I read.
4. Daily Words and Acts - classics, classics, classics and modern fiction and short stories (yeah!)...every post is thoughtful and jam packed with interesting insights.
5. Pining for the West - great posts on Scottish phrases, food, and memories, plus interesting reviews of books, old and new.