Sue over at Book by Book is hosting her 7th annual Big Book Summer challenge, and since I have a few big books on my reading list for this year, I decided to join in again.
- Anything over 400 pages qualifies as a big book.
- The challenge runs from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Choose one or two or however many big books you want as your goal.
Potential Reading List
- The Masterpiece, by Emile Zola
- Our Mutual Friend, by Charles Dickens
- Can You Forgive Her, by Anthony Trollope
- World Without End, by Kenneth Follett
- Drums of Autumn, by Diana Gabaldon (just need to reread before November and season 4 of Outlander!)
That's a pretty aggressive list, considering I have a two-week vacation planned mid-summer, plus I tend to read less in the summer because I also like to garden, and I have other reading commitments (Persuasion for JASNA August meeting) and Fahrenheit 451 and To Kill a Mockingbird for Tuesday BookTalkRead-Along, but we have to have goals, right?