Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Seven Years a Blogging




I am totally dependent on my Outlook calendar to tell me important dates, appointments, tasks, and what-not.

Today's to-do list included a reminder that I launched my blog on May 27, 2008!  That's seven years ago, if counting on my fingers can be relied upon (I'm an English major, you do the math!).

Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to note the day and say how much I love blogging...mostly about books and reading and writing, but also sharing my travel adventures, quilting projects, gardening aspirations, and general love of life and nature.

I've met a host of wonderful internet friends via my blog, and cannot express enough how much I love chatting about books with you and broadening my world by reading your posts.

I feel truly blessed to have this outlet for my musings--truly a portal to the world.


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blogiversary and here's to the next seven year! I always enjoy my time here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding my congratulations on your anniversary! I always enjoy seeing what you're reading, especially with Louisa May Alcott, Jane Austen, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiverary Jane!

    Seven years is so impressive. I love your site. It is one of my favorite places to visit and read about books.

    Here is to the next seven years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jane. I will be 7 years in June as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats on blogging so successfully for seven years. That's awesome! I'm only in the middle of my third year ...who knows if I'll make it to four. :) Love your blog. Hope you continue it for many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh congrats :D It's impressive, and I'm sure your blog will continue to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 7th anniversary, how time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so behind with reading blogs that I've only just seen this post.Yours is one of my favourite blogs, so here's to many more years of blogging! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogiversary! I always miss my anniversary - just hit 6 years a couple of weeks ago and utterly forgot about it. But when you remember, isn't it surprising how long you've been doing it? It always seems to me like I'm still a newbie.

    ReplyDelete